Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I-Octane stamped his class over the weekend



(via The Jamaica Star)

There seems to be no stopping the conscious singjay I-Octane these days as he is all over the place - be it with his music videos or singles.

On Saturday, the conscious crusader's video for the hot single My Life enjoyed its world premiere on CVM TV. Since then there has been a steady buzz surrounding it.

Lose A Friend is now sitting in the number one position on the Toronto Radio Dubplate Top 10 Chart.

I-Octane could not be any happier about all this as he says, "for me it's the reward for putting good music out there. It shows that when you do songs that touch the heart of people it will always find a niche."

Last Friday morning at Digicel's Jus Bus summer promotions launch at Mandela Park in Half Way Tree, the singjay was a hit with his many fans there when he took the stage.

I-Octane is also billed to be one of the featured performers on the Digicel road shows which will be taking him across the island. Today, fans will see him making the first of those stops in Clarendon and Manchester.

The Digicel stage wasn't the only one that I-Octane stamped his class on over the weekend. He was also one of the performers on Ochi Invasion along with Beenie Man, Mavado and D'Angel.

The pace doesn't seem to be letting up for this artiste who is currently reigning supreme on the airwaves with singles such as My Life, Puff It, lose A Friend, Missing You, Thank You Father, Think A Little Time, and Mama You Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment