Monday, October 31, 2011

Popcaan - Clean (Official Video)



Music might be a big part of his life, but for Popcaan, family is just as important.

A son, brother and father, Popcaan always takes time out of his busy schedule for his family. "I'm very close to my family, I have to have my family day inna di week for them, which is mostly on a Sunday," he said recently.

The deejay says he is especially close to his mother, who always supports his music. However, her favourite songs, he says, are not the 'hot skull songs' that have made him popular in the streets. "She likes a lot of my conscious songs weh a lot of people don't even know about. Songs like Ask Jah Jah, Gangsta City Part 2, Ghetto Alert, among others," he said.

In addition to being close to his parents, three brothers and sister, Popcaan is also close to the 'apple of his eye', his five-year-old daughter Rihanna.

"Popcaan is a very very great father, I play my part as a father, mi nuh lef my daughter. Mi haffi mek sure my daughter she nuh unhappy, mek sure she nuh short of nutten, even though me and her mother hardly talk," Popcaan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment