Monday, May 23, 2011

Corey Todd Calls It Quits With Vybz Kartel



Businessman Corey Todd has chosen to immediately dissolve his business partnership with Adidja Palmer a.k.a Vybz Kartel in the wake of alleged threats made against Todd's life.

"I cannot be associated with or do business with someone I don't trust. Kartel and I haven't seen eye to eye in a while, and late last
week, after a disagreement, he threatened me on the phone because I "refused to tek chat". I don't take kindly to threats against me and
my family, and I have contacted my lawyers and the relevant authorities to deal with this issue immediately," Todd said.

"I am my own man, I have never worked for Vybz Kartel, I helped to build his career, but I was never about the division in music, or his need to pigeonhole everything as Gaza or not Gaza. I don't understand the creative direction he's moving in with regards to his image or his music. I don't know this new Vybz Kartel, I haven't known him for quite a while. Enough is enough. I wish him the best with his career," Todd said.

"I am not keeping any events at the Building nightclub for the foreseeable future, I am not doing anymore business with Vybz Kartel. However, I will be doing another product soon, so I am moving forward and I hope to work with other artistes to help build their careers as well," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment